CCAR is a nationally-recognized training agency for professionals in the field of SUD treatment and recovery. Detroit Recovery Project offers CCAR trainings Recovery Coach Academy© and Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches© periodically for those in the community. To learn more about trainings offered by CCAR, visit their website at https://addictionrecoverytraining.org/.
CCAR Recovery Coach Academy (RCA)©
Individuals who complete RCA training will be able to:
- Describe the Recovery Coach role and functions
- List the components, core values, and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Explore many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching
- Understand the stages of change, recovery, and their applications
- Discover attitudes about self-disclosure and sharing your story
- Develop awarenesses about culture, power, and privilege
- Experience and practice recovery wellness planning and other newly acquired skills
Click here to learn more about what CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© has to offer.
CCAR Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches©
Individuals who complete Ethics training will be able to:
- Define ethics and understand the important role ethics play in providing Recovery Coach services
- Learn the importance of professional boundaries as a Recovery Coach
- Understand the decision-making process
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Apply and practice the concepts presented
Click here to learn more about what CCAR Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches© has to offer.